Cisco unveils cloud-native platform, SecureX
Cisco SecureX provides greater visibility across the entire security portfolio, delivers security analytics, and automates workflows to speed threat detection and response
Cisco has announced the availability of its cloud-native security platform in the industry, Cisco SecureX. Cisco SecureX will provide a comprehensive user experience across the breadth of Cisco’s integrated security portfolio and customers’ existing security infrastructure. It will unify visibility, identify unknown threats, and automate workflows to strengthen customers’ security across network, endpoint, cloud, and applications. Cisco SecureX is included with every Cisco Security product.
Foundational capabilities of Cisco SecureX include:
- Unifying visibility across all parts of the customers’ security portfolio, Cisco or third-party solutions.
- Providing customers and partners business value in under 15 minutes, through a fully cloud-native and multi-tenant solution.
- Analysing events and data across the enterprise including more than 150 million endpoints, network traffic from switches and routers including encrypted traffic, Google, AWS and Azure and private data centre environments.
- Identifying within minutes who and what has been targeted, enabling remediation using data enrichment across security products and threat intelligence feeds.
- Bringing the power of Cisco Talos threat analysts into the customer’s SOC to hunt for the latest threats.
"The industry has been flooded with thousands of point products that were meant to help customers but instead created unmanageable environments with products that don't work together. This has created gaps in businesses' security posture," said Fady Younes, cybersecurity director, Middle East & Africa, Cisco.
“In addition to bad actors, complexity has become another risk that security teams have to overcome. Cisco SecureX is a fundamental shift in the customers security experience by removing the complexity and providing one unified view on the state of customers' security services and alerts. In doing so, security teams can become more efficient with resources and be a business enabler that propels the digital transformation forward."
Cisco SecureX is scheduled for general availability this month. Customers can join the beta program waitlist or request a demonstration information.