Avaya announces the launch of Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo
The new offering uses artificial intelligence to improve customer interactions and employee engagement
Avaya has joined forces with AI-based behavioural pairing technology provider Afiniti, to launch Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo. AiRo is a new offering in the Avaya IX Contact Center portfolio that enables companies of all sizes and industries to improve customer interactions and employee engagement by optimally pairing customers with contact center agents using artificial intelligence.
Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo identifies subtle and valuable patterns in human interactions, which facilitates better pairings between a customer and the optimal agent to drive better outcomes from resulting conversations. The product represents a significant step-change in the availability of AI-driven behavioral pairing technology for organisations of any size, rather than solely large enterprises, expanding the total addressable market by millions of agents.
“Avaya’s vision is to help organisations provide exceptional experiences for their customers and their employees through advanced AI and machine learning technologies natively integrated with Avaya IX Contact Center solutions,” said Jim Chirico, Avaya president and CEO. “Organisations that are using AI in their contact centers have seen greater efficiency in service delivery, including 53% greater agent productivity, 61% higher first contact resolution rates, and a 48% increase in the average revenue per customer contact. With Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo, AI in the contact center goes mainstream to dramatically enhance customer experience, create a more engaged, customer-facing workforce and drive increased revenue.”
Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo is an intuitive self-service product that enables organisations to add their own data sources, select the key metrics to optimise for, and view the AI model performance using a detailed portal. Customers are able to track the real-time incremental value delivered to their businesses, allowing them to rapidly adapt to changes in market, industry, environmental and consumer demands.
“Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo is poised to transform the contact center industry,” said Zia Chishti, chairman and CEO of Afiniti. “For the first time, client data teams can take full control of Afiniti's award-winning AI using an interactive dashboard that allows clients to control what they want to focus on improving within their contact centers, and see in real-time the precisely measured lift our algorithm is generating. This new product massively expands the opportunity for businesses with smaller contact centers to better pair their customers and agents, opening up the market by millions of seats."
“This new joint development between Afiniti and Avaya has two main advantages for customers,” said Sheila McGee-Smith, founder and principal analyst of McGee-Smith Analytics. “It will aid in driving broader adoption of AI routing as customers will be able to choose the optimisation metric that best suits their business and it can be deployed in contact centers with as few as 30 agents in a queue.”
The benefits of the new integration between Afiniti behavioral pairing and Avaya IX Contact Center include:
- Measurable Results – Track the measured impact of Avaya AI Routing with Afiniti AiRo on contact center operations at all times, including incremental revenue generated, customer retention, first contact resolution, and average handle time metrics. Choose the optimisation metric that aligns with your desired business outcomes.
- Self-Service Interface – Control all features singlehandedly with an intuitive dashboard powered by AI-driven recommendations for improving results and constant access to product support teams.
- Data Inputs and Quality Assurance – Connect your own CRM, call outcome, and telephony data, and test the data integrity before AI models run. Purchase industry-specific third-party data enhancements to further power the model.
- Performance Portal – View your contact center environment quickly and easily, including real time call flows, characteristics like call volume and pairing choice, as well as your results. Gain a greater understanding of key performance drivers in your business.
- Usage Pricing Model – Optimise operational metrics free of charge with the flexibility to upgrade and add advanced metrics for a usage-based price.
Afiniti is a charter member of A.I.Connect, an Avaya-led initiative that brings together an ecosystem of vendors and developers taking an active part in building AI-driven solutions. A.I.Connect is accelerating the adoption of AI solutions in contact center and unified communications solutions.