HID Global IAM suite now available through subscription model
HID ActivOne is an end-to-end digital identity management and authentication solution to secure the identity of people, data and assets
HID Global is simplifying access to its identity and access management (IAM) software and services for customers through a new subscription model.
The trusted identity solutions provider has launched HID ActivOne, a subscription-based end-to-end digital identity management and authentication solution for large organisations.
“HID ActivOne is leading the industry by providing a complete end-to-end digital identity lifecycle management and advanced authentication solution with a simple per-user fee,” said Brad Jarvis, vice president & managing director, IAM Solutions, with HID Global. “The fact that it is subscription-based means that enterprise customers have more choices based on the additional flexible pricing options that open up the power of HID’s IAM solutions to even more users.”
Digital identity management has become central to cybersecurity defence, and multifactor authentication is a required component of a strong identity and access management solution.
HID ActivOne delivers multi-factor authentication solutions to help protect access to an organisation’s network, on-premise applications, cloud applications and desktops/laptops.
The platform provides:
- Secure access to networks, systems, applications and data, as well as VPNs (virtual private networks) when working outside the office.
- Authentication services to ensure that users requesting access are who they say they are, whether working onsite or remotely, employees or contractors.
- Email and document signing and encryption.
- Secure transaction authorisation.
- Range of secure authenticators including mobile phone and smart ID card.
HID ActivOne includes professional services to integrate the solution into customers’ hybrid enterprise IT environments.